Eatons Community Association

Working to enhance the community and keep alive the identity of Eaton Socon & Eaton Ford

Photo: St Mary's Church

Reporting Issues

We can always point you in the right direction for any problems in the community, and you can contact us here if you can't find the right help below:

  • Pot Holes

    Do you have a pot hole or blocked drain in the road near you? If so, then take a photo of it, download the photo to your computer, and then:

    • Go to Cambs County Council's fault reporting website
    • A map will appear; zoom in with the + button in the bottom right
    • When you see large red coloured blobs - then click on the location fo the fault and a red dot will appear along with a form on the left
    • Fill in th form with as much detail as possible; for drains the problem type will be "Flooding",
    • Finally, upload the photo.
    • An email will be sent to you when you report the fault and also when any action is undertaken.
    • Wait and watch for action! It appears you cannot report more than 10 faults so if you need more, ask your neighbours - and us - to report some.

  • St Mary's Church